More About Mega Size Multifunctional Mega Size Bathtub for kids and Adults
One Stop Shop to Buy Folding Mega Size Bathtub for Kids and Adult Products Online in India
Buy Premium Quality and Perfect Design Mega Size Bathtub for Kids and Adults Online India
- High-quality materials:The barrel body is made of high-quality PP material, and the folding part is made of healthy TPE soft rubber, which is soft and resistant to damage. And PP and TPE seamless inlay, strong and durable.
- Multi-purpose storage space: The foldable Kids and Adult Mega size bathtub is equipped with a storage tank and a storage basket. When using SPA, you can put your mobile phone, iPad, magazine, and water glass into it. The internal space is large, which can easily accommodate the big treasure, reducing mother’s worries. Not only the baby can bath, but the mother can also take a relaxing beauty bath.
- Lock temperature design: keep cold in summer and warm in winter, not afraid of cold. Convenient flip design, exquisite craftsmanship, easy to bathe.
Temperature display folding bathtub -Real-time thermal
- Enjoy the water sofa bed
- Spa health,
- Relax the body & mind
Just For More Comfortable Enjoyment
- The real-time temperature measuring
- Quick folding
- Healthy material
- Increase the space
- More Stable
- Stretch your long legs & enjoy the bath– Stretch your legs & enjoy the comfortable of not taking a cross-legged bath
- Real-time thermal, secure every second – Highly sensitive temperature sensor probe, can sense the water temperature in the bath in real time.
- Thickened material, folding & durable – Use for a long time, fill with water will not deformation
- Double outlets for quick drainage & easier life -Faster & more comfortable drainage
- Use good material to make a good bucket, rest assured that every contact – The selection of environmental PP, TPE silica gel material, safe no odor, reject odor
- Four feet more stable Reinforcement infiltration of good time – Soft non-slip floor mat, non-slip, to protect the floor
- The bottom insulation layer is designed for longer insulation time -Don’t catch cold in butt
- Self-help roller to control the massage part & strength
- Intelligent electronic display, water temperature clearly visible
|Package Dimensions||140 x 65 x 50 cm; 13.5 Kilograms|
|Manufacturer recommended age||1 month and up|
|Item Weight||13 kg 500 g|
|Colour||Pink | Blue|
Manufacturer & Importer
- Manufactured/ Imported by: SND Digital Retails LLP
- Packed by: SND Digital Retails LLP
Due to illnesses, I have had a wet room now for 9 yrs but there are times when the old bones need a soak. After reading the reviews I took the plunge and purchased one and to be honest it’s the best thing I’ve bought in a long time.
I read the other reviews before I purchased
Wasn’t expecting such sturdy good quality! Moved into a bungalow with a wet room, can’t stand not having a bath and thought this may get me through the winter before we have a new bathroom, wasn’t expecting much for the price but it’s amazing!!! So easy to put up, I’m 5.10ft and far from skinny and can get in and out comfortably and really enjoyed a good soak too! Nice and deep and felt amazed!!
In a study, people soaked in hot water up to their waist for one hour. They burned the same number of calories as people who walked for 30 minutes. Soaking in hot water might help some people’s metabolism, especially those who have a hard time exercising.
Some researchers think that using saunas or hot baths may help people who have trouble with their insulin levels. This might be a good way to manage diabetes.
Improved insulin sensitivity
Relaxing in a hot tub can help your heart and blood pressure. This means that hot tubs may help reduce cardiovascular risk and mortality, especially among those with limited ability to exercise.
Better cardiovascular health
Soaking in a hot tub can help relieve pain by relaxing tense muscles, joints, and tendons. The heat and massaging action may also help ease stiffness and inflammation for people with arthritis. Water supports your body and takes weight off joints, which helps improve flexibility and range of motion. You might gain some of these benefits in a warm bath as well.
The research says that if you relax in a hot tub, it may help you sleep better.
The hot water in a hot tub can help relax your muscles. This can help ease aches and pains. Soaking in a hot tub before exercising may also reduce the risk of injury.
One of the best things about these hot tubs is that they can help you relax. Warm water and massage can help reduce stress. If you want, you can make it even more relaxing by adding soft music, dim lighting, or aromatherapy.
It is a very good way to relax your muscles and enjoy some time to yourself.